Tuesday, November 07, 2006

CHAPTER 6

Okay, I read this book for the first time about ten years ago, and I'm writing this without having reread it yet, but if I remember correctly I feel like maybe I had a crush on Stingo. His name was Stingo, right? Or maybe I just had a crush on Peter McNichol. Which is weird, but possibly true.

Please go to the "comments" section of this post to share your thoughts on Chapter 6.

*NO SPOILERS*
*Please do not talk about anything that happens after Chapter 6*
*Thank you*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More notes from my airplane reading:

Favorite line:

"it is more often than not the person one loves from whom one withholds the most searing truths about one's self, if only out of the very human motive to spare groundless pain."

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home